Friday, March 25, 2005

Dressing down, new high fashion?

Now Im nowhere near a smart dresser. If you knew me, you'd know I dont care much aboutthe clothes I wear as long as its "comfi" and appropriate. By appropriate I mean I DO care if Im going to a meeting or otherwise "expected" to wear more formal clothing.

Anyways - having just visited Oslo, I was a tad surprised about the "new fashion" amongst the young ppl. Down-dressing. let me be honest... sometimes it was hard to tell the difference between a local bum and a "normal" young man.. I, myself, do NOT like to be the judge of whats normal and whats not, but in this context I hope you get the picture. Well, maybe our parents looked at us when we were young(er), and wondered the same :-) Maybe Im just getting old (like really old...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home