Thursday, April 21, 2005

C#

Last year at the JAOO conference, I attended a session held by Anders Hejlsberg, the maker of the C# language (to my knowledge). I've been programming in the java language for the last 5-6 years or so, and never really did pay much attention to the .NET platform nor the languages from Microsoft (simply because they were from Microsoft :-) ) but I must say the above mentioned session really opened my eyes to the C# language.

Just recently I actually started to program a tad in C#, and I must say - I LIKE IT!

Well there you have it...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations lborupj for the post about C# . I wanted to know if you can put an eye on my new site that speaks about risultati scommesse and tell me what do you think about it. If you're interested in the risultati scommesse subject you cannot find anything better!

1/12/05 14:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cosa dire di piĆ¹ su C# ? Credo che hai reso bene l'idea! Ti potrebbe interessare un sito su scommesse sportive ? Facci un salto e vedi se trovi qualcosa di interessante! Troverai solamente scommesse sportive .

3/12/05 18:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Complimenti lborupj per il post riguardante C# . Volevo sapere se puoi dare uno sguardo al mio sito che parla di risultati scommesse e dirmi come ti sembra. Se ti interessa l'argomento risultati scommesse non puoi trovare di meglio!

4/12/05 17:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say in addition to C# ? I think that you explained it very well! Would you be interested in a website about scommesse sportive ? Have a jump on it and look for something that you can be interested in! You'll find only scommesse sportive .

6/12/05 12:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello lborupj ! You built a really nice blog, congratulations! I would like to advise you my website about scommesse online . Only scommesse online !

19/12/05 23:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home